New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dexter

"Pretend Everyday Is Your Last Shot,
Aim High,
And Give It Your All."

The flea-bitten Nokota froze, and a pair of purple eyes turned to look at the black mare that greeted him. His ears flicked with an inquiring mind, he soon turned his whole figure around to face the stranger. "A different face among different surroundings, is thy friend of foe?" Dexter thought, questioning the mare silently, though his facial was erased of emotion. "Hello... Orintha." He began mildly then ended his sentence with a cooler tone. "Dexter, my name is Dexter." The stallion continued fully acknowledging the equine's presence, he then blinked and gave a slight shake of his head. "I'm sorry, I am just a little edgy with the looks of unfamiliar places." Dexter's expression suddenly turned from mysterious to warm and friendly, as with his voice of tone. He took a welcoming step forward, he felt the cold wet snow under his hoofs as he did so. Pausing the stallion gave a small but gallant bow of his head. "May I inquire, on your purpose here? If that's not too much of a invading question, that is." Dexter continued, gesturing that he was simply curious of what the mare might be doing here. "Of course, I could ask the same question to myself" The thought popped in his head, at this point it would seem as though he was snooping since he actually just wandered into the area.

Word Count~ 229

[Image: sc5847.png]
Stock Photo

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM