New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dexter

"Pretend Everyday Is Your Last Shot,
Aim High,
And Give It Your All."

"Adventurer, out seeking danger. Herd wiped out. Seemingly cheery. Unfamiliar with surroundings. Travels place to place. Driven by curiosity..." The stallion thought as he carefully examined his new found acquaintance. Dexter had always paid precise attention to detail, and a sorta of 'talent' as he would compliment himself, for memorizing the small personality points of all characters he met. Though, through his thinking he kept his gently warm look, hiding all hints of any negative emotion. "Oh hardly, I am not exactly a stallion of concealment. In fact my only secrecy is in the privacy of my mind. As for my business here, I wish to explore a bit, maybe find someplace to call home at last." He chuckled at first, then his tone started to soften as he ended his statement. Dexter's gaze switched downwards for a moment to contemplate his true exploration meaning, blinking he looked back up again and smiled at the black mare. "Curiosity, it destroys and creates." The mute thought swerved in his head. "Well now I'm conflicted, I am not sure what to look for." A strike of worry crossed his expression, as he continued. "You see, what I truly seek is a herd. Yet the thrill of new lands calls to me. What do you suppose I do?" Dexter knew Orthinia couldn't answer that question for him, as it was his to decide, but then again he had a slight lean towards herd-life. The flea-bitten gray horse glanced away for a moment, staring at the snow-melted trees that threatened to turn green.

OOC: Word counting is easier for me to know how long a post has to be, so yeah. :)

Word Count~259

[Image: sc5847.png]
Stock Photo

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM