New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Dexter

"Pretend Everyday Is Your Last Shot,
Aim High,
And Give It Your All."

The trees started to gradually return to their natural green form, as was the grass beneath their hoofs as the snow was liquefying. The purple-eyed Nokota turned his gaze back to Orinthia, his ears were in a straight motion. He took notice of the troublesome look upon her face, he found most agonizing pasts to be difficult for some to discuss, in conclusion he bothered not to mention anything. "the Foothills? His words clearly sounded of interest. "How... intriguing. Dexter looked down with a thoughtful look upon his features. There was not a slim look of impasse, as his decision became more apparent to himself. He intentionally avoided responding to Orinthia's last statement and questioned more about the Foothills. "Could you inform me more of this place and, do you know where the 'Foothills' reside? If you don't, then I could just find it myself... Thanks for your help." The 7 year old horse smiled briefly, as he looked back up to the black horse. He assumed the friesian mare didn't know the location of his destination, but honestly hoped she did as he didn't want to wander off into blue without a place in mind. "Oh and is it possible you could accompany me to the Foothills? I mean we are both in the boat, as of which path to choose." Dexter added on, with a slight tilt of his head.

Word Count~ 232

[Image: sc5847.png]
Stock Photo

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM