the Rift

New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

Dexter seemed to be pondering, as he thought about the foothills I mentioned. I believed them to be close to the mountains, and I think I knew how to get there. "The foothills are hills, big ones, with sparse out trees, and somewhat rocky terrain", I said, remembering briefly passing by, so fast that I didn't see, or socialize with any other horses, much less the herd I heard about.

"Could you inform me more of this place and, do you know where the 'Foothills' reside? If you don't, then I could just find it myself... Thanks for your help."

"I believe they are by the mountains. I can't quite remember, but I am thinking maybe, I could", I paused for a second and continued. "But I would be willing to accompany you, if you wish", I said, wanting to help him find a place to call home.

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Orinthia - 12-05-2012, 01:50 PM