the Rift

New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
[Image: 50a8b421a75c2]

EVERS the ABLE

The faint sound of voices reached the ears of Evers, Chief Diplomat of the Foothills, who turned on small hooves to head off in the same direction. He walked with a warble, an enlarged belly that the red boy was sure he'd have to go get checked out by Poppy, barrel swinging from side to side. A red body stark contrast to his roan body and reindeer horns, six of them, weighed down on a skinny neck which made him puff with effort. All in all, it was the aches that did him in, he felt like an old stallion way past his hay day, even his hair had turned white. Evers just hoped Mandrake wouldn't see him like this, it would take some serious explaining even for his eloquent tongue.

So it was that the leader of the Foothills ambled into the conversation between Orinthia, an inky mare he'd met previously, and another equine steed he didn't recognize. Apparantly, the mare he had originally offered shelter to was offering to take this boy to his land, Evers dipped his head in greeting and looked curiously at the mare first. "I thank you for helping this excellent stallion and speaking so humbly about the Foothills, dear Orinthia" he smiled a grateful smile and then turned to the steed who was snow white in colour.

"It would be a pleasure to offer you a place in our herd, Sir. I am Evers the Able, Chief of the Foothills, if you promise to strive for the good of the herd and live a life of equality amongst other species... You may follow me to your new home."

His voice was quiet and gentle, nothing like that of his brother Archibald, the Warlord Chief. The though of the other Chiefs brought up and image of the stolen Svetlana. He'd hoped Archibald would have come up with a plan by now and rallied the warriors, it concerned him greatly to know she was lost. He knew in the end she was just a piece on his mothers chessboard, yet his missed her rash personalty.

I'll do it all for you in t i m e

Messages In This Thread
New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Begginnings [OPEN] - by Dexter - 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [NewHorse Open] - by Dexter - 12-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Dexter - 12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: New Surroundings, New Beginnings [Newcomer Open] - by Evers - 12-06-2012, 06:29 PM