the Rift

change [psyche, sultans]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

Bazilisk is aware of the enemy he has made, even if it is a very small enemy compared to his bulk. He had heard tell of their racism, but surely that could not extend to a snake, who was of such different breed than the horses. I have been taken. Yes, the Artisan supposed, it would be quite annoying to be pulled from his home into the hands of the enemy. But were the unicorns his enemies?

No, they were the enemies of the herd. Still Bazilisk did not place himself among the herd, did not think of himself as one of the bird-horses that flew in the clouds. "I apologize, Lady Psyche, for taking you from your home. But surely you must understand the demands of your family, even if not related to you by blood." The snake said calmly, despite the mare's furious eyes.

"Listen, mare. I do not intend to harm you, as you have done to the allies of the Throat, even if I don't feel myself truly one of this herd. Consider yourself lucky in that respect." Bazilisk continues, poisonous green orbs resting on her lightly. Very lucky, in fact, for the snake would make a most terrible enemy to any creature.

"To be truthful, I would prefer avoiding the horse politics and war. Unfortunately, I find myself caught like a fly in the web. This is what life does to us, whether we like it or not." Bazilisk's eyes grew vacant as he grew distracted by distant memories. "We shall await your judgement from sultans Kri and Leander."

Messages In This Thread
change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-01-2012, 10:12 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Bazilisk - 12-06-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Kri - 12-06-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Leander - 12-06-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: change [psyche, sultans] - by Psyche - 12-09-2012, 04:16 PM