the Rift

Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God of the Spark listened and glared down the red and white stallion for a few, long, uncomfortable seconds. Then, he turned to the rest of the group and grimaced tightly. The entire lot of them was burnt out and defeated, which he could understand. But the doubters and demanders - they could go to hell. Or whatever underworld souls went to when they died. He would never know where that place was, so he didn't give a damn. Perhaps they just disappeared into nothing. From nothing to nothing.

Blue eyes saw the statement of the moon written on a few, but how could they continue to follow such a creature who offered her blessings to another? "The Moon God did not directly betray you, but I am sure you can see that loyalties can lie in more than one place," he said, looking at Psyche. "I will give you what your subjects want. I can give you land." The God waited for those words to sink in before smiling.

"But in return, you must promise to not align yourself with any of the other herds. For the first time in Helovia's history, three major herds have aligned themselves peaceably, and this does not provide balance." The God of the spark twisted his evenly cropped tail around his hocks. "I intend to upset this balance, and giving you land would be an ideal start."

Then, he turned to the bay moon child d'Artagnan and the bloody Valentine. "Whether or not you two believe I am who I am matters not. I do not give a damn about your skepticism or if you trust me. You can follow me to the herd land I am generously offering, or you can stay here and rot in apathy and dishonor." With that, the strange, black and white stallion began his trek north, and he grinned, expecting to hear groans of protest. The mountains that lay ahead is where he was going.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by God of the Spark - 12-01-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Deimos - 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Korra - 12-01-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Crowley - 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by d'Artagnan - 12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Valentine - 12-01-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by God of the Spark - 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Revenge :: [Psyche/Plague] - by Faelene - 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM