the Rift

a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Frost fall had been a season filled with wait. Waiting for the right move, waiting for change, and the passing of time. The white season had given them that. The time had passed onto the warmer season at last. Mauja was gone, and Psyche was trying to take up the reign. They were still no closer to their goal, and she wasn't sure how they would bind together for this cause. What made things more strange was the night that passed. The draw of the sun and moon as she had not seen bringing a strange feeling over the land she did not understand. Was it a summon of something? Or another forewarning something was to come. A war of light and darkness.

Faelene let herself ponder while she traveled wishing to shake the inkling feeling. The stretch of her legs, and flex of her muscles couldn't convince her this wasn't an omen, but the action of her body occupied some of her mind. The dark mare hoped when she reached her destination, that might remedy a cure. It would be good to keep her promise, but she was still uncertain how her welcome in the Throat would be.

Before she went to the Throat, she had another stop to make. Once more she wanted to give thanks for her life, and a request something if given the choice. It might help her collect herself, and she wanted to give her respects to the Gods, take another chance to meet them. She was trying not to count on that, but would see.

When she arrived crossing the inferno bridge, and feeling the heat surge into her core, sweat collecting on her thinning pelt she had a watchful gaze. The red maned wanted to have a private moment for herself, but she spotted no one was here. It was early morning, and she lingered onward. The stone floor echoed a faint clip of her hooves, her breath quickly falling from her mouth. With a lowered head, she stopped at the shrines, letting her ribcage slowly fall back into rhythm. Quietly she would ask,"Gods of Helovia I have returned as requested, would you speak to me?"

ooc;she's hoping to quest for her LIGHTxSHOCK magic.

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

He appeared from behind her through a rift in time and immediately felt the rush of a morning heat. Birdsong had arrived, and so had he. Time turned in an instant; What was once early morning turned to late evening; what a shame if he'd made her late for something.

Time had passed on endlessly and he had been its vigilant guardian. Now with the unjust banishment of his brother to be resolved, he had taken action. His siblings were fools to think they could have gotten away with such a thing. Brother sun was powerful enough to sway time itself, and now the two had returned. But this had not been a part of the bargain that had sat well with him. To act blindly was one thing, but to consider the thoughts of such beasts as the mortals was outside the border of his interests. So often had he watched his siblings pluck desires from their minds or lips and make them reality- he had no such desire.

Still, this was a consequence and he would handle it as it came. He touched the earth with dark and heavy hooves, but gave her no other warning or courtesy. She could turn to face him; she was the one imposing anyhow. "State your purpose, mortal," the god spoke coldly, letting his bright eyes gaze into the distance with disinterest. There were far more interesting times to visit than these.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Hidden Account
Sica

F A E L E N E

Something disturbed the stands of her red tail, and there was certainly coursing energy behind her now. Turning with ears tapered to her skull she came face to face with the electric stallion of black and white. You? was her thought, but she did not let a sound leave her lips. The mare's faint silver eyes were taking him in from her still, dark mask. This was the God that had granted them a new land, new name, and new purpose. And the red manedcouldn't tell if her heart rapped harder against her chest because of the power and energy round him, or realizing she had been heard. He was here before her, but she did not miss his bored, and uncaring demeanor. She did not think her to be anything familiar to him or any importance. She wasn't.

A quick release of breath she met his blue pair of orbs steadily. It was like looking at a cloud of thunder and lightning. There was fear her mind would go blank, her tongue wouldn't work or she (aware how she could be a trigger if she didn't watch her mouth) could anger him. Faelene knew what she wanted to say, and wasn't about to lose heart now. She had waited too long, and would work out something for what she desired. There must be something."I came here to give my appreciation, but I'll spare you those words if you like. So I'm here to make a request for magic knowing it will come at a price." Black lips sealed in a firm line, while she watched the God of Spark closely aware how mortal she was. Yet, facing another challenge brought a chill to her nape, mixed of anticipation, excitement, and fear of the unknown she craved.

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The god let out a low growl of impatience as the mare began to speak. Already he was bored. Still, from what he bothered to hear, at least she was straightforward. A fool with the inability to speak of what she wanted, but a straightforward one at the very least.

Too apathetic to carry on any more of a conversation and too tired to reprimand her properly, he let himself sift through her mind. He appeared in the past moments of her life and looked on from a distance, absorbing their importance to her life and dismissing them in regards to his. He lasted forever, looked on and saw many things from the distance. Wars had raged before, that of the edge was nothing new. Love was an age old curse, it impressed him none. But desire... oh, what she desired. That was interesting indeed.

"With any common sense you might have told me what you wanted, but never mind it. I have my ways of figuring things out that circumvent your waste of breath," the god began cooly and with a bitter look. "If you wish to create barriers, you must first learn to tear them down. Seek out the golden lion and ask of him what it is he loves the most. The information should be simple enough to gather, so you then must confront the object of his affections with it." The God of Spark let his tail flick cold through the air and his eyes peer out into the distance. There was so much out there in time; it felt a shame to waste his moments here with this foolish mare. "Complete your task and return to this monument, your magic will be waiting," he finished with a heavy sigh and a shift of discomfort. Lightning crackled in the distance, signaling his want to leave. With any luck, she would let him.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Hidden Account
Sica

F A E L E N E

A great part of her was tempted to stare dumbly upon him with his lack of manners as if to prove she was his assumptions. Gods didn't really care about etiquette, and she supposed with such high power she wouldn't either. Who would you have to answer to? The Sun God had been banished, but it was certain he was here too. Faelene had better things to accomplish then try to amuse an eternal deity. Yes, God of the Spark you shall forget my name, but I'll do well to remember yours. Faelene wouldn't understand the extent he had in her coming to serve Psyche instead of Mauja, but it made little difference.

"No, my common sense told me to expect nothing, but gave me the ability to ask since you were nice enough to show face." And as if none of you delve into the hidden minds and souls of us mortals. This was merely a thought, not released outside her head. There was many a thing she would like to say, but saw it pointless like arguing with Elizabeth, and placing reason into Psyche. It was those things she put to rest before they grew life and into nasty creatures.

Holding onto his tight look with a sharp one of her own she made sure to memorize what he said about her quest. It sounded so simple in his deep chords, but she nodded her head swiftly in silent understanding. There was no missing his want to leave, and she was ready to do the same. No point in being in the company of undesired."Thank you, I'll leave you in peace till then." This was the only thing she said gratefully or in her soft tones. With a low dip of her head, she did as she said and left even if it was not possible to bore him to death.

ooc: I have a question. If the golden lion is in fact a lion :P and with the eclipse Faelene will still be able to communicate with him?

For her magic she wants the ability to "control" energy. This would mostly be used for a shield, and manipulating objects. (things she could lift with her own strength by the same means she creates a shield) Sorry, I thought I had it covered in the question thread. :X If a problem I'm fine with just the shield part of it.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
[[I'm afraid I can tell you no more on the golden lion, as a part of your quest is to determine who/what it is. I will tell you though that the eclipse will not effect your communication.

I understood the magic, the quest doesn't change, no worries. When he said walls he meant your barrier shield, as it was the primary focus of the magic from what I understood.]]