the Rift

a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Something disturbed the stands of her red tail, and there was certainly coursing energy behind her now. Turning with ears tapered to her skull she came face to face with the electric stallion of black and white. You? was her thought, but she did not let a sound leave her lips. The mare's faint silver eyes were taking him in from her still, dark mask. This was the God that had granted them a new land, new name, and new purpose. And the red manedcouldn't tell if her heart rapped harder against her chest because of the power and energy round him, or realizing she had been heard. He was here before her, but she did not miss his bored, and uncaring demeanor. She did not think her to be anything familiar to him or any importance. She wasn't.

A quick release of breath she met his blue pair of orbs steadily. It was like looking at a cloud of thunder and lightning. There was fear her mind would go blank, her tongue wouldn't work or she (aware how she could be a trigger if she didn't watch her mouth) could anger him. Faelene knew what she wanted to say, and wasn't about to lose heart now. She had waited too long, and would work out something for what she desired. There must be something."I came here to give my appreciation, but I'll spare you those words if you like. So I'm here to make a request for magic knowing it will come at a price." Black lips sealed in a firm line, while she watched the God of Spark closely aware how mortal she was. Yet, facing another challenge brought a chill to her nape, mixed of anticipation, excitement, and fear of the unknown she craved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun] - by Faelene - 12-02-2012, 08:19 PM