the Rift

a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The god let out a low growl of impatience as the mare began to speak. Already he was bored. Still, from what he bothered to hear, at least she was straightforward. A fool with the inability to speak of what she wanted, but a straightforward one at the very least.

Too apathetic to carry on any more of a conversation and too tired to reprimand her properly, he let himself sift through her mind. He appeared in the past moments of her life and looked on from a distance, absorbing their importance to her life and dismissing them in regards to his. He lasted forever, looked on and saw many things from the distance. Wars had raged before, that of the edge was nothing new. Love was an age old curse, it impressed him none. But desire... oh, what she desired. That was interesting indeed.

"With any common sense you might have told me what you wanted, but never mind it. I have my ways of figuring things out that circumvent your waste of breath," the god began cooly and with a bitter look. "If you wish to create barriers, you must first learn to tear them down. Seek out the golden lion and ask of him what it is he loves the most. The information should be simple enough to gather, so you then must confront the object of his affections with it." The God of Spark let his tail flick cold through the air and his eyes peer out into the distance. There was so much out there in time; it felt a shame to waste his moments here with this foolish mare. "Complete your task and return to this monument, your magic will be waiting," he finished with a heavy sigh and a shift of discomfort. Lightning crackled in the distance, signaling his want to leave. With any luck, she would let him.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
RE: a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun] - by God of the Spark - 12-04-2012, 05:35 PM