the Rift

a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

A great part of her was tempted to stare dumbly upon him with his lack of manners as if to prove she was his assumptions. Gods didn't really care about etiquette, and she supposed with such high power she wouldn't either. Who would you have to answer to? The Sun God had been banished, but it was certain he was here too. Faelene had better things to accomplish then try to amuse an eternal deity. Yes, God of the Spark you shall forget my name, but I'll do well to remember yours. Faelene wouldn't understand the extent he had in her coming to serve Psyche instead of Mauja, but it made little difference.

"No, my common sense told me to expect nothing, but gave me the ability to ask since you were nice enough to show face." And as if none of you delve into the hidden minds and souls of us mortals. This was merely a thought, not released outside her head. There was many a thing she would like to say, but saw it pointless like arguing with Elizabeth, and placing reason into Psyche. It was those things she put to rest before they grew life and into nasty creatures.

Holding onto his tight look with a sharp one of her own she made sure to memorize what he said about her quest. It sounded so simple in his deep chords, but she nodded her head swiftly in silent understanding. There was no missing his want to leave, and she was ready to do the same. No point in being in the company of undesired."Thank you, I'll leave you in peace till then." This was the only thing she said gratefully or in her soft tones. With a low dip of her head, she did as she said and left even if it was not possible to bore him to death.

ooc: I have a question. If the golden lion is in fact a lion :P and with the eclipse Faelene will still be able to communicate with him?

For her magic she wants the ability to "control" energy. This would mostly be used for a shield, and manipulating objects. (things she could lift with her own strength by the same means she creates a shield) Sorry, I thought I had it covered in the question thread. :X If a problem I'm fine with just the shield part of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a close watch [God of Spark and/or God of Sun] - by Faelene - 12-05-2012, 02:27 AM