the Rift

My Feathered Friend [Moon God?]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Moon
Cloaked in darkness and wind.

A smile breaks on a cool expression for Coris as he accepts the Goddess's deal. She felt quite confident that once the young stallion gained his footing here in Helovia, he would fair better than if he had returned to his homeland. There was a twinge of pain that leapt across his face as the boy whispers a fairwell to his parents. Quite confusing for the lady of the night, as she has no recollection of a sire or dam. Perhaps, in the beginning, there had been. Now, the shadow of time clouded the memories of her youth. It was hard to venture back so far.

"Fair questions, young Coris," she says. After all, being a stranger to Helovia would make these names quite the mystery to him. "Mirage is the leader of a ragtag band of outcasts who are loyal to me - she bears a coat of black and a golden dragon. If you cannot locate her you may want to try her comrades Torasin, a palomino paint with a dragon, or Vikram, the great dragon hybrid."

"Mauja the Frostheart rules over my patron land, the World's Edge. He has an icy appearance and strong will. As you wear a horn, he should welcome you, but should you run into trouble, mention you are on an errand for me. None should give you trouble."

Messages In This Thread
My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by God of the Moon - 06-30-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM