the Rift

My Feathered Friend [Moon God?]

Coris Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She might have spoken plainer, but it was all still cryptic to the new traveler that new no names and no faces. Trying best he could to hide the disappointment in his features as the moon described further on the two he was fated to meet. At least it would help him recognize who he sought, even if the direction to start remained unclear. North, west, east, south? Where is this world edge, where is this ranging band?

He would get no more help from her he knew. Perhaps she intended for him to wander around like some half-witted colt trying to find his lost dam, muttering her name while spinning in clear circles. Perhaps she was only a magician and no god at all - a trickster providing a good appearance but no prize for all his efforts if they were accomplish-able efforts at all.

Withholding his doubts and his cynicism, Coris nodded his head in silent gratitude. With a sharpness to his eyes he glanced at her one final time before retreating down steep pathway. His final gaze would speak of his troubled thoughts and his mistrust, but just as equally of his determination and his desperation.

Do not prove me right, I beg that of you.

Messages In This Thread
My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-25-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 06-27-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: My Feathered Friend [Moon God?] - by Coris - 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM