the Rift

Leave me here to Freeze(Open)

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
He could see his breath now, as he entered a cold breezier atmospheric area. He could feel the colder icier wind lash at his wings as he glided ahead into the lands. His deep blue eyes scanned the world that lye beneath, dirt, snow, and stone lead beneath his sight, and he only blinked sadly. It was cold and icy, as he flew ahead. No sunshine came, but only the grey damp clouds above him, he could fly above these cold gloomy clouds. Though even if it would make him feel better, he still would realize in the end how unhappy he really was with himself.

A sudden blow of ice, hit his out spreaded wings, he felt the coldness that made him bite his tongue. Several of his body parts were numb from the icy wind he flew through, but he continued through. Finally he shortly after, tucked his wings in slightly to make him go down, as he speeded down to the rocky bare ground of ice. Landing with a thud on the ground, as he landed on the grounds, wind might blow less harsh down here. But it still was cold and gloomy feel to this areas atmosphere.

He eyed the land he stood on, several cave entrances that led to who know's where. He noticed a more dark cave, and weakly approached it. The gusting wind howled and nipped at his ears, which he folded back on his head to keep from frostbite. Walking into the darkening cave, he looked around. He could not see the back of it, but he heard the echoing soft dripping of a spring far off deeper into the cave system. He shirked and dragged his hooves into the cold cave, the wind echoed it's howling inside. This place was so gloomy and burdened with no one. Good, he deserved this treatment. He leaned against the cold stone side, right in the dark corner where only dim light shined on his tail. As he sat there, this is where he belonged. He was so alone, no contact with any other person. It's been too long. He felt like crying in this dark corner of the world, but he had no more tears to shed.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
[OOC: I hope you don't mind if I hop in?]

Levi

Levi was not much of a talker, but since he was promoted to soldier he had to become more a part of his herd. Now talking was most of what he did, but to be honest he never really had talked to anyone that wasn’t a mare out of his herd. The one time he did, the unicorn tried to kill him and he didn’t even do a thing. Levi did not care that much, just that the fact that he needed to go somewhere else than his herd. Now that it was BirdSong, the beating sun was not the same. Now it was hotter and it was hard to just stay all day in the Throat without any shade. He would have to stay by the river to keep cool and was sick of just standing there. Being in the cold made him feel much better as the sun was now more clouded. He had so much in his mind; he could not bear to stay there any longer. Leander had left the herd… now what were they going to do? Levi had no clue why, but he still wanted to know. Whatever the reason was it must have been important.

Levi was suddenly startled as he heard a loud bang. As Levi stood still his hot breath trailed out of his nostrils. Peering around to see what the noise was, he saw a dark shaded figure in the distance. Quietly, he followed it to see what the figure was.

It was not long before he made out what the dark shadow was. It was a black stallion, with blue highlights in his wings and body. He looked glum and confused, as well as Levi was. Levi followed him until he saw where he was. He went into the frozen arch… Levi was unsure if he should go in as well. Deciding that he wanted to, Levi slowly walked up to the arch. Reaching his maw out he sniffed the area to see if he was a Throat stallion. Not even close, but he did recognize the scent. He somewhat smelled like… Phaedra! He must be part of her herd. That’s right The Grey. Levi still had always wanted to go home with Phaedra to meet her herd, so he decided he wanted to make an acquaintance. The darkly shaded stallion still looked sad. “Are you alright there?” Levi concerningly asked. He wondered if the stallion would reply to him.

"Talk talk talk."

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

text text text
"blah blah blah"
It was cold and freezing, and Alcina felt his whole body going to be soon numb for good. He was tired of living like this, and for sure anyone would be. Everywhere he turns something will always remind him of his past, and whatever he does to become maybe somewhat brightened for the day he would always shrink back into a gloomy mood. No one as much of Alcina could live like it, this is why he flew and dragged himself in here. He just might get the punishment he deserves, to freeze here in the cold forever to be forgotten by the world. But as he rested his head onto the cold stone ground, he heard the hooves of another. Lifting his head sharply he stared at the figure of another Pegasus in the caves entrance. “Are you alright there?” The male voice called out to Alcina. He felt too weak and tired to lift himself up for a defense mode, so he just glanced at the other, perhaps he should say "I'm fine..." but that would be a lie. And Alcina didn't feel like lying anymore, he spoke in his cold voice that was always present "Unfortuantly no..." Than he thought for a silent moment, hearing the still on going of howling winds from outside. "Though I wish I could be okay. I'm very very lost... And I don't think I can find a happy way out..." He dabbed his head very slightly to the left in his thinking. Might as well share the truth with someone, before something even worse could possibly happen.

He sighed heavily, heaving it off his cold shoulders in a saddening way. He looked away from the other Pegasus and looked to the darkening cave where he could hear the silent echoes of the spring. He couldn't stand living like this anymore, until now he hadn't spoke with another equine in over months. Might as well than never, he use to be such a social one. But now, his voice had grown from a light jolly voice to a cold stern one through the things he's been in. He hated to be seen in such a weak state as this, in this cave. And by any chance had he been spotted so quickly, perhaps his black coat had been very easily identified while traveling. And this other Pegasus Stallion was just perhaps walking by and was curious. Probably, any one would do that if they were very curious. Alcina kept looking down at the stone ground, and patiently waiting for at least for the Stallion to say something. It would be worst if they just kept this ongoing silence.
my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

A deep sorrow fell into the chill of the air. The dark shadows and icy winds did not help, not to mention that it was freezing! The black and blue stallion seemed like he was about to freeze solid. His facial expression didn't move and he spoke as if he did something really wrong. "Unfortuantly no..." The male voice rang back. A slight silence arose as Levi's curious look waited to see if there was anything else. "Though I wish I could be okay. I'm very very lost... And I don't think I can find a happy way out..." Levi went dead silent as the other stallion spoke. The hot breath that streamed out his nostrils was the only thing the grullo could do. Breathe... just breathe. He was not used to helping other people out, especially other stallions, but he figured he would try his best to help this glum male out whatever he had done.

“I’m coming in.” Levi shouted through the arch. The piercing sound of hooves on ice echoed throughout the arch. Levi was determined to help this poor stallion out. Maybe all he needed was someone to talk to and well Levi had things that he wanted to get off of his chest as well. Now seeing the figure in front of him, he walked closely. Levi kept his space so the other male would feel safer, but he still wanted to talk to him eye to eye. The sound of the wind raced through the air like a whistling ghost. Geez, this place really did not help the glumness of the situation he thought. Turning his full attention now to the other male, he figured he would start with something simple “Hello there, I’m Levi.” A warm smile emerged from his maw. Trying to keep this conversation up beat, for now, he asked “What is your name?”

"Talk talk talk."