the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I let a shy smile perk up on my features as I see the horned being amidst familiar faces of the Throat. It vanishes well before the gathering is close enough to view my features. I continue to stand, much like a statue in the middle of the desert. As the crowd gathers near me, I notice her legs have stopped. I look at her with passive blue eyes for a moment, then look at the pegasus at my right hoof. "Thank you," I say calmly, "I can manage from here." Again, quite calm, stolid patience taking grips of my heart and holding it still. So many accusatory insults I would like to slam into her arrogant face, but I resign myself to being civil - at least for now.

"So you made it, Elizabeth." The desert floor painted a bright orange red, the spring blue sky above endless. "I am Kri, Leader here in the Dragon's Throat and your personal guard." A moment passes, my face viewing the much taller mare with harsh, judging eyes, waiting for her to speak. She likely would not, by the stubborn view of her face. "I intend to keep you here, you see, as I do not take kindly to forked tongued brats trying to take my kin and allies for prisoners." A smile, poisonous in intent, graces my masculine features as I watch her, quite a distance between us, in quite contempt.

"I doubt you will be of any trouble," I say, a falsely sweet voice taking over my gruff voice. "And you can try to escape or fight for your freedom. However, I assure you that you will remain here until I am damn well ready to release you."

You will be released when you die.
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Kri - 12-01-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM