the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

What she speaks, passes through one ear and out the other. I have no intent on listening. Paying attention to something so vile was not on my to do list today. Instead though I just stare. Blank face and no emotion. That is until she spoke my name. Ha stalker bitch, nobody knows me besides my fellow kin. How would she of heard of me. In reality I didn't even know her. Seems as though I'm known everywhere. My brow twitches and that is is. A snakey smile pressed upon my lips only to further enrage the caged fire within this Kri. Leader. Psh.

"Your chains do not bind me bitch. I will leave when I am damn well ready to go." I snap. Without a care in the world. Fury within my heart. Let her step forth. I am perfectly capable of beating down her small body. Worthless pegasus. I'll stay until I find out upon all of this herd. Until I find their secrets and a perfect way to stab at their heart and twist. They helped take the pures Edge. I, as a pure, will in return bring it back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM