the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

A shift in something made me feel heavy. My heart felt like it dropped 20 feet below my carcus. The breath slowly releasing from my lungs, still capable of breathing. It took me but seconds to realize the grin upon her face said it was all thanks to her. Insanely I laughed. As if this intense death grip horrified me. Dying was dying. I could care less. Fate is fate! "Yes have your little followers do your dirty work, were you capable of doing what YOU wanted, you wouldn't have to have someone do your duties." right? I mean if she was capable of stealing me she should have done it herself. Instead of sending her little puppies on my trail and tag teaming me. Pathetic and small. Low.

My breath minuses. What I wished to speak could not falter forth as my head was slowly sinking to the earth. Sturdy knees still keeping me afloat. Magic. If she was a true warrior she wouldn't need magic to fight. Pathetic. She is no true fighter. As the tightening grip releases I feel my head shoot to the air. Proud horn spiraling to the sky. My silver eyes locked a gaze with her, a snort rippled my scared nares. "Dear pathetic, I don't wish to understand you." my daring tones a glitch of hateful tones. I cared not for her. Let her be low and use her magic I do not care. Maybe she'll man up and fight face to face without cheating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM