the Rift

I Hear Your Voices (God of the Sun)

Crow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Code:

The white crow cut through the air, wings propelling him faster and faster above the sprawling land. There, in the Steppe, he had witnessed the Sun King in his burnin glory. Stormy eyes watering from the stinging wind, they mingled with true tears. Perhaps, now, he could receive his deepest desire. The currents seemed to fight him, the air dragging its fingers through his wingspan. But the air was warming - its nite had turned to a caress.

Suddenly, Crow closed his wings, plummeting from the sky. He spiraled downwards. "Perhaps the butterflies in my stomach can keep me afloat," he laughed inwardly. As he free-fell, he begged to calm his nerves. Finally, he snapped his wings open, and the black crow splotch on his back mimicked his movement. I can tell them my name... Who he would tell, he was unsure. Probably everyone who would listen.

He came to a heavy landing, too excited to concern himself with being graceful. He threw himself in a full gallop, pillars straining to carry him to the shrine as soon as possible. Soon it came to view, towering above him.

Skidding to a halt, he straightened himself, panting softly with a film of sweat formin over his white coat. Lifting his head high, he readied himself. The god could hear his thoughts, and that was the best he had.

"God of the Sun, I witnessed your re-entry to your home. I hve been waiting, as my life is hard with my handicap. I am sure you've heard sob stories before, and I'm just as sure that mine is no different. But my life is near impossible. I cannot speak, I cannot voice my feelings and thoughts. I cannot share my memories or my stories. Show me mercy, Dear One, as I know you are there." Crow, normally kind and polite, stood bold and confident, praying his wishes would be granted.

::OOC: Crow wishes to be able to make a point of physical contact with others, an use the bond to transfer thoughts, emotions, and memories.::

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Luck is not on your side this day and no being answers your prayer. But hold on to hope, your thoughts may someday be heard.

Return Date: 3/2/2013