the Rift

My Precious [Open-New]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I was so stupid, telling a half crazy, if not completely crazy unicorn to force apologize to him. It was quite cruel of her considering saying something that mean, but maybe it's just that she is too crazy to realize her rudeness. I saw the unicorn getting angry at me, with a killer look in her eyes. I was so stupid, me, a defensless equine telling an armed, crazy, cornered unicorn with a long, sharp horn. I'm smart. (Sarcasm XD)

"Natoni no shut up! No. SHUT. UP. Ms. thief no better." She said, getting angry. Why did she think I was a theif? I didn't know where her stupid stash was, and it's not like I gave a horse poo.

Natoni bounced foward, and I knew she was going to charge. I shut my eyes, thinking and waiting for her horn to pierce through my fur, but she stopped dead looking at the lad, scratching something into the dirt. What the? I saw Natoni bound up to him, and I cautiously followed behind to see what the lad was drawing. Natoni's expression changed from disgusted to pity. She shot me a suspicious glare, and it was as if I cast a spell on him to make him this way. I realized he was mute. Poor thing, with that horn protuding from his mouth. I was irritated at Natoni blaming me as the bad guy.

Suddenly, I realized what he was drawing. A duck. Oh gosh. Natoni started jumping up and down with happiness in her eyes and said:

"Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Du-" she paused to take a breath before continuing with"-ck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!"

It was as if she never saw a duck in her life. I nearly laughed out loud at her childness, but repressed it seeing she might get mad at me for mocking her 'duck god'. It was hilarious. "What does this mean?" I said, "Why do you love ducks so much, and who is this duck god?" I said looking at her, nearly laughing out loud.

occ: NATONI IS HILARIOUS!!! XD I tried posting yesterday, but my computer's a fail >:C My horse is getting irritated, while I'm here at the computer laughing out loud. XD

"blah blah blah"

Messages In This Thread
My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-02-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-04-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM