the Rift

My Precious [Open-New]

Natoni Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Natoni was in a misty awe of the stag. Oh, how wonderful it was to have brethren! She smiled quietly to herself and her cheeks became flushed with red. It was nice to have someone else to hang with, especially since she had been on her own for so long. To think! She found a devoted duck servant out in these parts. Well, he had to be a servant of the all mighty bird since he did, indeed, draw the duck... And It had to be a duck, too! I mean, what else could it have been? A cat? That's silly! Even if the stallion had told her the drawing was something else, the grey fae would never have believed him.

"Natoni be pleased to meet you!" She giggled happily with a warm smile, "Natoni name be Natoni!"

What came next felt like she got kicked in the gut. No, not just kicked in the gut. It was more like she was kicked in the gut, stomped on by a seventy-thousand stampeding stallions, and then washed into the gutters, where not even the sun would shine. Orinthia, the overlord of the thieves, had opened that big mouth of hers and had really done it this time. Who was the duck-god? WHO WAS THE DUCK-GOD!?! Natoni felt dizzy, faint. This was it. She just might pass out right here! Just die in her spot! Good heavens! The grey fae was so flabbergasted that she was at a loss for words and perhaps even at a loss for breathing abilities.

"Natoni sorry for words of stupid mare!" She cried in a fit of pure panic and terror, before sinking low to the ground, "Mare no mean words. Honest! Honest! No hurt please pleeeeeaaseee mighty 'o god duck!!"

She quickly began to bow and whimper to the empty sky above. Her body began to tremble unconditionally. This was not good, not good at all! Bad, terrible, inconceivable things happened when the all powerful god of ducks got mad. Some of which included stepping into the business of some rather unfriendly birds of prey (yes, Natoni believes they're predators), growing duck feet in odd places, and being attacked by flocks of angry, quaking, red-eyed birds. It might not sound that bad right now, but after the tenth or twentieth time... It's not a happy experience.

"Apologize, Ms. Stupid thief! APOLOGIZE."

Messages In This Thread
My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-02-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-02-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-04-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Natoni - 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-04-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Orinthia - 12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: My Precious [Open-New] - by Lynx - 12-05-2012, 08:04 PM