the Rift

Muddy World of Play [Any]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Abdullah

A pretty dainty little thing she was. Positive in nature till someone new arrives. I watched her shudder at my words and I stepped backwards a few times to give her some respectful distance. I didn't wish to frighten her any more than she was. Though it seemed as she realized I meant no harm her shuddering ceased. I smiled brightly, giving yet another sign of pure hope within my soul. I would not let her feel fear in my presence, no that would be unacceptable. I should not be feared.

"Youngin, I am not quite for sure these names you speak of, but I hope luck finds you worthy." my bright tones caressing at her ears. The sound of an approacher piked my interest and then the little foal bounded excited tones forward. Addressing Romani as Roma, therefor in her tiny sentence she spoke of Romani. Interesting. I knew not of their relationship, refraining from being to out right and nosy I just continued on with the flow of things. "Romani." I dipped my head in greeting, "Much enjoying it!" delicate vocals calm and inspirational. I shifted my weight sideways and began to relax fully. I did though begin to wander about the pretty little foal and her skidish ways, those scars had to have a connection to it. Had to.

Messages In This Thread
Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM