the Rift

Muddy World of Play [Any]

Abdullah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Each equids presence was comforting, regardless of age or mental capabilities. Abdullah was bright enough to understand the curiosity and regard the helpless abilities young ones held. Gently she noted as Romani and herself conversed deep, Nayati found herself sliding towards the Halflinger. "Oh yes, the snow leaving is won..." Nayati cut her off. Abdullah's bright eyes lingered to the filly. She chuckled simply a warm smile even upon her lips. "You're curiosity makes you just the sweeter, darling. My name is Abdullah, you can call me Abby or Dullah. Which ever suites you best dear." the dark lips carried tones of care.

Abdullah slightly inclined her head and lowered her neck to shrink her intimidating size some, hoping maybe the filly found a little bit more comfort within the situation. Hoping maybe she wouldn't find herself worthless and would open up carefully. "wonderful." she finished to Romani. Leaking her ears to anything the red had to say. "This friend of yours Mani," a friendship growing as she shortened the stubby mares own name "is she new to the family as well?" Abdullah pulled her attention evenly between the two. Speaking the word family to reassure the filly none of them would harm her. Surely Romani would catch on to the gesture and play along quite well.

[ooc- I just realized you guys were waiting on me! *fail* sorry!]

Messages In This Thread
Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-14-2012, 07:21 PM