the Rift

Muddy World of Play [Any]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
Romani
Watching as Nayati drew closer to her side made Romani’s smile soften even more. She felt honored that the filly felt safe in her presence, yet it made her sad that the peppered princess still suffered from the fear she obtained by being beaten and driven out by her mother. It was unjust, but there was nothing Romani could to aside from care for Nayati and watch her thrive. Already she was doing so much better, openly introducing herself to Abdullah, who was still just a stranger to the babe.

Looking to Abdullah, the mare nodded, dipping her head slightly. When she spoke, her azure eyes twinkled in joy. “Oh, yes. Nayati was brought home into the family by Svetlana, and I’ve been watching over her since then…” Directing her gaze to Nayati, then, she continued. “Dullah is a good friend of mine, Dear Heart… A great friend, like my sister almost. I’m sure she would also love to play in the mud, if that would be alright with you? We can all play together and get terribly dirty.”

In emphasis, the compact mare took a step forward and placed her hoof in the mud, lifting it up and promptly stomping it back down. Brown, sludge-like mud splattered into the air, and it caked onto the white feathers covering her hoof, but Romani didn’t care. This would be good for them all, especially little Nayati.

[ooc: Bad post is bad... XD]

table by tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-02-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Nayati - 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Abdullah - 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Muddy World of Play [Any] - by Romani - 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM