the Rift

I'm just the fool who got played [Any]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Moon Goddess smiled at the bitterness in Aurelius' tone at the mention of his former herd land. "You would still be there had you and yours won the invasion." She reminded him. "There is no one to blame for your loss but yourself and your herd." The Goddess replied with ease, the look in her silver eyes suggesting that it would be best for him to not argue with her on that matter.

The violet and silver goddess listened as the small steed explained his decision on why he chose a wolverine and not a bear. "If you desire to be a wolverine then you shall become a wolverine." She said moments after he had fallen silent. "But since you are so adamant and claim that they take on opponents three times their size you will fight not one but three of them simultaneously. The injuries you will sustain cannot be healed by anyone or anything other than the passing of time. Live with the injuries for three weeks then return to me and I will grant you what you desire."

Messages In This Thread
I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-02-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by God of the Moon - 12-03-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: I'm just the fool who got played [Any] - by Aurelius - 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM