the Rift

Hieracium aurantiacum

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The Sun God chuckled with good nature when she screeched and the appeared right back at his side, fire turning into her form. He smiled kindly and looked at her with open eyes, waiting for her to speak. She was rather literate for such a small child; perhaps the mare who raised her did something right. Or, perhaps the herd in which she resided to a better job. Either way, he knew that the filly needed to trust him even moreso than the wench who birthed her. When the filly needed aide or guidance, she needed to run to him/ The Sun God would not lead her into harm, but to glory.

With a kind smile, he nodded. "Ah, you want to truly be fire then, my little girl?" he asked. "To be fire is glorious and dangerous, wild and uncontrolled. I find that rather fitting for someone as independent as you, yes?" he asked rhetorically. The God of the Sun then waited, for she seemed to have something on her mind. If he were to give his daughter such a power without work, they would cast him out again, and he could not have that happen - not when Israfel was at such an impressionable age.

She asked him about the creation of the world then, and he paused, the kind smile falling from his face, replaced by confusion. The stallion smiled out of one side of his mouth, remembering when they came upon this desolate place, void of life. "My siblings and I created Helovia," he said quietly. "The globe existed before I existed. We do not know how it came to be, why, or even where. This land, however, we forged for ourselves, for we were born of intangible matter, unlike you." He chuckled. "It is all rather difficult to explain, but when you are as old as I am, time seems irrelevant. I have been here for a very, very long time, even longer than Helovia itself."

The God of the Sun wondered if she would remember that? Children had a funny way of forgetting. "Back to the matter at hand, though. Turning into fire." He leaned down to gaze into her eyes, a smile on his lips. "Everything in life must be earned. Nothing is free. Were the world different, it would not be half as interesting, so I would not lose sleep over the rather decomposed state of morality." He let out a breath, realizing that he was speaking much too much. "Turning into fire is a dangerous game, so you need to bring me a few items to make it safer. I need an amulet of my making, a feather of a zephyr, and a blood stone from the bottom of the pool in the Deep Forest."

[OOC: If you cannot get the zephyr feather from a player, you are welcome to request an RE :) ]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Hieracium aurantiacum - by Israfel - 12-27-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: Hieracium aurantiacum - by God of the Sun - 12-29-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Hieracium aurantiacum - by Israfel - 01-02-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Hieracium aurantiacum - by God of the Sun - 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Hieracium aurantiacum - by Israfel - 01-12-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Hieracium aurantiacum - by God of the Sun - 01-12-2013, 11:05 PM