the Rift

Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God)

Ghayth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
One thing led to another all the way to a giant horse standing in front of the grey stag. A giant urge to bow cursed over him. He bent down and bowed before the behemoth horse he guessed was a god. The gray figure was only about a mere 15 hands tall, so the giant stallion was.. well giant?

He stood back up and looked up to the god. A grin crossed the horse's maw. His voice was gentle, but just slightly impatient and tired. "What I seek?" Then it struck him. Being here was asking the presence of a god. He really didn't want much, but something pushed him towards requesting what he truly wanted. "Great god, I seek nothing to harm others, but to fascinate them." He paused still shocked at the size of the horse. "I seek markings. One with electricity, majesty, and beauty. Blue swirls. Ones that could cascade over my body. Growing, shifting, glowing, and shrinking." He stopped blabbing and looked pleadingly at the god.

He prayed he wasn't to forward. Please forgive me.. Please don't be mad?" Thinking thought was basically his job.

Messages In This Thread
Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by Ghayth - 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God) - by Ghayth - 12-02-2012, 07:15 PM