the Rift

Runaway Love, Runaway

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Ears flickered back and forth, listening. She knew what to listen for after her last run in with the one chasing her. He was not quiet in approching, which gave the young dove the advantage. The birds were still chirpping, she could hear a slight wind russeling leaves. Not enough of a wind to cool the tired fem. The sounds had Kiara focusing. She had to stay awake... She had to... Her eyes slowly started to drift shut when she focred hersefl to wake back up. This cycle happened two or three more times before the words of a suddenly appearing ebon fem were heard "I mean you no harm" Kiara about jumped out of her skin. Green eyes locked on to the figure before her, taking her in. She hesitantly reached out, accepting the kind nudge. “Sleep, if you must, you are safe under my watch.” Oh how the thought of sleep sounded so enticing. But no... No... She must keep moving. “I am Mirage, my golden friend is Akaith; we will watch over you.” It was only then she noticed the strange lizard like creature.

Kiara stared at the dragon in awe. Never before had she seen such a creature..... She almost lost her focus of the woods around her. “When you are ready, rise, and we can travel to less hostile grounds.” At those words she forced herself to stand. Less hostile.... That meant these woods were not safe... Not a place to rest, not yet. Kiara looked to the black fem with her strange golden friend and finally spoke "I am Kiara.... I must keep moving.... Must get somewhere safe...." Once she was safe... only then would she worry about eating and drinking. She slowly, staggering slightly stepped closer to the one that call herself Mirage.... For now Kiara knew she needed to trust her. After all no mare had ever harmed her. As long as the stallions stayed away...

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Runaway Love, Runaway - by Kiara - 06-26-2012, 01:05 AM
RE: Runaway Love, Runaway - by Mirage - 06-26-2012, 01:37 AM
RE: Runaway Love, Runaway - by Kiara - 06-26-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Runaway Love, Runaway - by Mirage - 06-26-2012, 09:54 PM