the Rift

A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus)

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

Snö only looked half interested at the stallion's comment about how he did not need a slave because he was independent and could do everything on his own. "Is that so?" She asked, clearly unimpressed by his words. "Or maybe it's because you are not capable of taking a slave for your own and so you must do everything for yourself. A pity." She flicked her tail. "Curiosity, it may be, but you've heard the saying haven't you? Curiosity killed the cat. The cat could easily be changed to unicorn." An offhanded threat? Perhaps. A warning of sorts? Maybe so. She would just let Valentine take it how he wanted.

Valentine's next question did not particularly deserve a sarcastic answer, but the young mare was already annoyed by his previous stupid question and the smart ass answer he'd given in response to her slave."I am already part of the Aurora Basin herd." She said. "Why would I not be when my mother is the one leading it?" While Snö still did not have the greatest relationship with either of her parents at the moment maybe knowing she came from royalty would shut Valentine's sarcastic answers up.

ooc:// i don't think the basin was established when the thread was started, but because it's been going on for so long i'm okay with it if you are.

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Snö - 01-06-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: A Heart, Princess, and Slave (Sno, Bacchus) - by Rapha - 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM