the Rift

Chasing the Rapture

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

A laugh escaped the brindled's throat as he listened to the silvered one's words. It seemed this stallion was just as he had been hoping him to be.

"I do not come offering a peaceful home, brother," Crowley spoke, his eyes meeting the other's and taking in the true emotion behind them, "Rather, a place teeming with others like yourself." One mere look into another's eye could speak a thousand words, and with this nameless unicorn before him, what he saw made that smirk come crawling back across his face. Perhaps he coudl do well in the Plague, if Psyche or Elizabeth were willing to give their approval, but the two fearless leaders had gone missing for the time being. If the stallion decided to take him up on his offer, he would have to assure that a close eye was kept upon him until they had returned.

With a flick of his tail, the brindle turned back to the way he had come, throwing a glance back to the other as he began to walk. "If you value supremacy, then I would suggest that you follow me. If not, then be on your way and I will forget you."

"Talk Talk Talk"

Messages In This Thread
Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Crowley - 12-02-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Crowley - 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-11-2012, 09:20 PM