the Rift

Chasing the Rapture

Ecco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ecco
We’re Comfortable Killers

Ecco listened with a calm sort of physical collection, tilting his head slightly as the brindled stranger explained his reasons and expectations. Even as a youngster the Andalusian had not been around many like himself, except for his parents, but here was another creature who shared his views on Unicorn dominance, offering him a place of respite where he would be surrounded by even more like them… Could this place become a home to him? It was hard to say, but the stallion would give it a shot. Perhaps there was more to this land than he originally thought.

A lazy grin marred the silvered stallion’s muzzle and he tossed his head, horn poised high in a show of superiority. It wasn’t directed at the brindled one, of course, but simply a gesture marking that they were better than any others. Blue eyes watched as the larger Unicorn turned away, seeming to ignore any formal introductions and jump straight into the heart of things, something that Ecco found he appreciated. Formalities were boring, after all…

If you value supremacy, then I would suggest you follow me.

“Very well,” Ecco said in response, nostrils flaring as he took a step to follow after the other stallion, “I’ll follow. You’ve caught my attention.” Lengthening his stride, the Andalusian moved so that he was walking beside the older male. Perhaps now, it wouldn’t hurt to introduce himself. “I’m Ecco.”

Messages In This Thread
Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Crowley - 12-02-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Crowley - 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Chasing the Rapture - by Ecco - 12-11-2012, 09:20 PM