the Rift

strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

d'Artagnan followed his Nurse through the woods. Tail held high, flickering like a dark banner behind him, whilst hooves squelched through mud. Winter was retreating and Birdsong began to take over, the shade found it all rather depressing. He'd enjoyed the cold months of Frostfall. A jangling sound ran with him now, an amulet of blue hues found lost and forlorn in the snowy wastes of the Steppe. It's properties still unknown to its new owner as he meandered through the forest, following the scent of Kou until another, surprisingly familiar scent, wafted into dark nostrils.

Picking up into a brisk trot, d'Artagnan jogged through the forest with lobes pinned forwards. Curious. He knew this new scent but... From where? The shade was on the verge of crying out in frustration when he finally laid eyes on the boy. The newcomer was strong with a coat dripping with blood like his own, a horn of rubbies encased in glass and finally his trademark splashes of white that could only mean one horse. Déodat. The Doctor waltzed in just as he was finishing his introductions, a smile of warmth on his face but pools portrayed confusion. "Manners?! What's a noble brat doing here?" His voice projecting surprise in his own gruff manner, taunting him with his final words.

d'Artagnan then moved to bump his horn with the other red bay's, a form of warm greeting to a family member, before turning back to Kou. Eyes softening at her face, the only mare who had tamed him. "I wouldn't waste your breath on him. He has a habit for chatting up pretty mares" there was a dark humour behind that voice. A smile playing on the edges of a mad man's lips as he took the game away from his cousin before he could even start to play it. Eyes of dual colours narrowing.

Why is the bastard here?

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague - by d'Artagnan - 12-04-2012, 02:07 PM