the Rift

strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

d'Artagnan quickly returned the affection of his pale Nurse, very much conscious of the presence of Déodat who would no doubt pick up on it. The high born bastard he was. Ah, if only their places could of been switched, the Nightshade would have been feared throughout the clans for his incredible battles. A splodge of red on history pages to mark a bloody reign. All in all it was a rather nice daydream. It was cut too short as Kou commented on his following of her and insinuated a situation that d'Artagnan found highly embarrassing, looking away from her for a moment to regain a little composure and clear his voice. Inwardly cursing her ability to turn a situation on it's head, which usually didn't turn out too well for the wits of the Doctor.

It was the words of his cousin that had d'Artagnan in splutters of outrage. Commoner?! Bastard. Wild eyes turned to his kin offering a snort to his continuing dialogue as he happily pronounced mares came for him instead. What an idiot! Who on earth would fall for him?! The shade's inner self laughed as Déodat appeared to notice Kou's affection for the first time, causing d'Art to look around in feigned interest of something else. Watching out of the corner of his eye as the other steed's face turned from disbelief to understanding and laughter rippled from dark maw as the Mender turned back to narrow his pools at his cousin. Lobes swivelling to his words and silence sat on the air a few moments as he finished, d'Artagnan taking it all in. Did he just call me... Fat? FAT?! Noble swine, and retired? RETIRED?!

d'Artagnan turned to Déodat, ignoring the sentiment of good will and going straight for the jugular. "Like you can talk of high life Noble Déodat! Have you lifted a hoof since you were born? The inches of fat on your backside speak volumes, oh so great cousin of mine." He let his laughter seep into his words, there was venom there and there was playful banter. d'Artagnan satisfied with his answer, flicked his tail and turned back to Kou and the direction of the Basin. "Our home is this way, you may follow. Oh... by the way Déodat, once you join the herd I will outrank you."

With chill laugh, d'Art flicked mirthful eyes to his cousin. Watching and waiting.

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: strength and honor, d'artagnan, open to plague - by d'Artagnan - 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM