the Rift

An Uneasy Encounter (Lace)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The boggart left, and the ease pushed on Valentine’s mind like nothing before. He sighed, knowing that he had done the right thing, and that was all that mattered at the moment. They were suddenly taken by all of the fire gremlins to what looked like their king. He was uncomfortable with being pushed around, but he allowed it this time, because he didn’t want to be rude. We can’t have that now he thought, mentally shaking a hoof at himself. He listened to the King, and was struck by his kind words. I like these gremlins, they aren’t so bad. He waited till the equine was finished speaking, and Bob was showing the equine and his dragon, Fajira, the way out when he started talking to the King. He did a little bow before he spoke, as a sign of respect.
“It is a great honor to protect your people, Gremlin King. My name is Valentine. I must thank you for the gift of which you have given me. I hope your people are plagued no more by those fiendish things, and I say good luck to you.” With that he turned and went down to the corridor where they had come in. He didn’t see Bob anywhere, but as he looked around he found something lying on the floor. It was an amulet of some sort, and it had a strange symbol on it. He was unsure what is was, but he took it. Luckily it had a cord attached, so he lowered his head and slipped it on. He then quickly walked up to meet Bob so he could go back to the surface.

(Thank you! That was awesome, great story! And I understand about the amulet, I felt bad too.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598