the Rift

light not so bright [open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Also at the back of the group trudged a tired and sore painted equine. Why oh why was she with this clearly mostly unicorn herd..... Well it wasn't by her choice! With an angry snort the paint looked about to see if there was a way out... Of course not. Near her Solstice could see the pegasus mare she had stuck up for not long ago. That was about the time the lucky red roan had been stolen back. Her son had tried.... and failed. At least he had tried. Surely he was going to come for them. It was with that thought in mind that the paint had been sure to leave clues behind that showed the herd had moved. How DARE this new God make a new land for those that held her prisoner from her babies....

It was with Azale and Kamien in mind she looked to the skies and whispered softly. "God of the Earth.... Please take care of my children.... I have failed you.." How could she protect little Kamien when she could not protect herself? what was stopping the Plague as they called themselves from going after her babies next... No.. Aaron won't allow that. He'll come for me, for Mirage, for this winged mare.... We'll all be home soon.... Hazel eyes looked around to see if Mirage was near, but did not see her. With a sigh she settled in near the heated pools edge waiting to see who else would come near those held here against their will.

Messages In This Thread
light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM