the Rift

light not so bright [open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Tormentor wandered through the Basin. He was pleased with this, and there was nothing anyone could do to take this away. This was their land, won fair and square, given by a God. If any tried to take this away, he would make sure everyone of them had their skull smashed in by his hooves and their blood dripping off his hide onto the delicate snow. He wondered towards the back of the Basin, where noticed movement. He saw that bitch of a Foothills queen, Svetlana, and the other mare that had protected her and the other mare back in the Frostbreath Steppe. So they are still our prisoners. He was pleased by this, as it was his duty to guard them, being tormentor. He took his job oh so seriously, and he would resume his duty immediately. He walked steadily towards them, not trying to hide his presence. He was the ruler of them in this moment, and they had to do whatever he wanted. It should have to be this way, even if they aren’t prisoners. Like all others, he wanted the unicorn race to rule, and he hoped he would see this come to life. He looked at the two of them, and smiled that cruel wicked smile of hatred.
“You know, my mother always told me not to play with my food.” He leaned in close to Svetlana, baring his teeth. “But you look so delicious, I almost can’t resist.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM