the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

"What is it you seek, Sohalia?"

Oh, there are so many things that I seek. I could name my parents, I could name a friend, I could name a lover, I could name magic. I remember the Sun God's indifference to my request, as though he could not understand why I might want what I do. But to me, it is important to be able to speak with the past. For without the past, what hope do we have of understanding the present?

Before I can reply to the draft's question, he speaks again, and there is an undercurrent of irritation - perhaps even anger? - in his voice. "I should grant you nothing, for your God has done nothing but destroy my home since I have been here." Oh, yes, that is definitely anger. My pistons shuffle beneath me and my wings twitch ever-so-slightly, as though to prepare for flight. His companion crouches, teeth bared, and it almost sends me over the edge - but no. I want this. I stand my ground.

"Good sir, I can give you no reason to help me, save for this: my god's crimes are not my own." In spite of my fear, I find myself affronted. How dare he hold me responsible for whatever the Sun God may or may not have done? Besides, I came with such a simple request - would he not even take the time to find out what I need before sending me on my way? "I have been asked to find a killer, and to be granted the name of his victim," I announce, holding my head high, though fear still shines clearly in my eyes. I cannot decide which I fear more: the giant that would crush me, or the creature that would eat me?

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 01-10-2013, 06:07 PM