the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

Anger bubbled in the king. It seemed that it was not a foreign thing for him to feel when strangers came to his land. Archibald felt angry when Delinne, the lightning-marked unicorn came to the Foothills, but merely for the fact that Delinne had been a part of the Edge before the invasion. Sohalia, however, bowed down to a deity that Archibald did not see fit for his rule over the land. Loretta, besides him, fed off of the anger and the hairs along her spine stood on end.

"Well, Sohalia," Archibald spoke in a rough tone, taking a step forward domineeringly. "I am a killer." Archibald had been killing his entire life. He killed two of his brothers' fathers already, and would continue to do so as long as it was demanded by his mother. Mandrake held his true and undying loyalty, even above the Foothills--and what she said, he did. Casimir's father had been a helpless brute, so overcome by the idea that he loved Mandrake to fight back, he was killed with ease. Roanne, however, was a little tougher. "As I have told you before, I am Archibald the Dauntless and I killed Roanne the Sentinel."

As his sentence finished, Archibald lurched forward and snapped his teeth near one of her wings, a warning. "Be gone, now, mare--and do not trespass again!" Loretta snarled, hurling her blood and pearl body towards Sohalia, jaws snapping her the grey female's hooves. Loretta growled as she acted, ears pinned. Archibald watched in pride as his bonded did her duty at protecting the Foothills alongside him, her jaws warning the mare to leave and to leave quickly. Archibald hoped Sohalia would listen, and fly away in fear, but he was not one to predict the foolish acts of mares.

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 01:52 PM