the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

"Well, Sohalia, I am a killer." The words are cold. A chill runs up my spine. My auds are pinned backwards in fear, and I resist the urge to run, hoping against hope that he will grant me a name. Please... I almost whisper, but it dies in my throat. Still, I am rewarded for my bravery (stupidity?): "I am Archibald the Dauntless and I killed Roanne the Sentinel." Relief washes through me, for not only do I have a name, but I can also leave. This sentiment is echoed by the draft as he lunges forward, teeth aiming for a wing. He misses, on purpose, and I realize that it was a warning.

Pistons churn beneath me as I stumble backwards. The dog begins to move; I wheel, bolt into a gallop, stretch out my wings, and launch myself into the air. The last thing I hear is a warning: "...do not trespass again!" and the snap of canine jaws at my hooves. "Thank you!" I call over my shoulder, ever polite. Wings pulse in steady beats, pulling me up and away, and back toward the Veins of the Gods. The fear slowly washes from my system, the cool breeze acting like a balm to soothe my shattered nerves. Slowly, a grin spreads across my face. I did it!

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 01-14-2013, 03:35 PM