the Rift

Who will guard the guards? [Grey/Aurora Basin]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

I knew I had got off to a late start, their scents were very stained within my nares but that only said I was hot on the trail. Something had piked my interest though. Their prints in the snow led to a place I'd never been. It was a beautiful little place. Rather interesting. Continuing on I trudged through the ground. My wings were folded gently across my sides as I spotted the large image of Tor. I looked to the sky and there was a mare I had yet to come acquainted to. Though she was of my kin within the Grey so I would not plea against her sight.

When they stopped and the palomino mare landed to the ground I began to take note the odd way she stood out. Different said the white wings and halo. No objections to the so called 'beauty' but it was oddly not something I agreed to. I can't judge though, my own markings tainted my skin and stood out like a sore thumb. Mythical said I, realistic said they. Ah well. I was born this way so no objections can do. So back to the gathering. I arrive in time for a unicorn to show up. His tones were rather blunt and authoritative. Something I did not care much for. Don't get me wrong I am not afraid but yet annoyed. My legs stopped as I moved next to Tors side. Dipping my cranium gently as my eyes searched for hers.

After all I did owe her for the gracious journey to the Earth God. A lovely fellow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who will guard the guards? [Grey/Aurora Basin] - by Avira - 12-04-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Who will guard the guards? [Grey/Aurora Basin] - by Avira - 12-11-2012, 07:30 PM