the Rift

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong (any outcast)

Saruman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saruman stood tall looking up at the sun rise. He had so much anger running through his veins, he thought he was going to lose it. It had been about 2 years now, 2 years that he had been searching for his daughter, Lana. He hated so much, she had been on the run from him ever since the day that he killed her mother. They had both fled from the herd and away from him, maybe it was because of his anger and power of evil that they fled. But he didn't care, he would rather kill them than not be with them.

So here she was, all this time, in Dragons throat. He stood for a little while staring at her from behind a tree so that he could not be seen. 'She trots around like nothing in the world would get her down, like all her worries were gone. But little did she know, her greatest nightmare is around the corner' He thought smirking to himself. 'But how am I suppost to kidnap her if she's in a herd? Surrounded by others? I need to join forces with another outcast and fast.' He quickly turned and fled trying to remember every detail of the way to where she is. He began to look for anyone, anything.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Above, Phaedra circled.

As she did so, she marvelled at how her normally tawny wings, were now glistening white. She wasn't really sure how the change occurred or why; It had happened to many pegasi, however. She had also been told that a halo of golden shimmer seemed to hang above her head. So strange...but then again, BirdSong had brought many changes to Helovia. Phae's lithe form glided easily on the air currents which were getting warmer and warmer each day. She was not built for the cold - she did not bulk up, nor did she grow a thick coat to protect her, and so she was quite relieved that the days were starting to warm.

Below, her green gaze spied a dark pegasus. He appeared to be tinged with red...but perhaps that could simply be a trick of the light. She noted that his wings had not turned white. Phaedra regarded him from the skies, observing whether or not he might be a candidate for The Grey or not. Usually, she ones that she found here weren't worthy, and she merely left them be, without coming down from the skies. She preferred the skies, to anywhere else. In the skies, she was safe; her speed had only been bested by two others. She let her mind drift from those dark thoughts to the stallion below. He certainly looked strong but...not necessarily lost. It was a strange sight, for the threshold.

Banking sharply, Phae glided towards him. As she neared the ground, her wings jutted out, buffeting the air to slow her decent and allow her to land gracefully. Once all four hooves were on the ground, she tossed her sandy-mane out of her eyes, looking him over. He stood taller than she, but only by a few inches. Still, he was much more powerfully built. Phae was not a fighter, and while she had a desire to learn, her talents lay elsewhere. There were other ways, than fighting, to get what you wanted. Phae liked to seduce men; and men liked to be seduced by her. She was a natural beauty, what with her tawny colouring and odd bird-catcher spots. Yes in Helovia what made her coat interesting, was the fact that it was plain. Like Saruman, everyone here seemed to have a tinge of this, or a touch of that in their colouring; while Phae stood fairly natural. She didn't mind being thought of a possession, but quite the opposite; Stallions would protect what they deemed to be theirs.

With a sultry gaze, Phae returned her attention to Saruman's face once more, after having carefully looked him over. He could perhaps be an asset to The Grey. Or perhaps, could they be an asset to him...? "What have you come here for?" Phae inquired, skipping over the pleasantries of conversation; this stallion didn't seem the type to bother with "Hello's" and "How are you's".

HP: 45.5

Unregistered
Saruman was trying to concentrate on finding another, but his eyes ended up following a tawny coloured mare flying down from the skies above. She spoke and Saruman answered with a grin on his face "You are a curious one then?" . For she was a beauty, but he wasn't quite sure, but he didn't quite trust her. 'Maybe i should get to know her, after all, she could be great help' He thought to himself.

"What's your name then?" He said in a soft voice. He wearily watched her and waited for an answer, he would like to get on a first name basis. He stretched out him amazing wings, bright flames sparked along the ends of his wings. He looked very majestic.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

You are a curious one then? He had said, grinning. Phae narrowed her eyes slightly, in confusion. Did he mean that she was curious looking? Or that she was curious by nature? She flared her nostrils as her mind tried to puzzle out his meaning. Deciding that she didn't feel the need to answer either way, she fixed her cool green gaze on him, narrowing her eyes as she stretched out his large dark wings. She stared fixedly as she noticed the flames which sparked along the ends of his wings. She had never seen anything like that before; and the shock on her face displayed her awe.

Raising her gaze back to Saruman, she again smiled seductively, flicking her tail back and forth. "I am Phaedra. Or Phae, should you prefer. But you haven't answered my question yet" She cooed, stepping closer to him. As she walked by him, she stretched out a wing of her own, meaning to drag her longest feather across his chest, flirtatiously. "Why have you come here?" She repeated.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Unregistered
Saruman watched her as she looked at him through her attractive green eyes. He lowered his magnificent wings which, he thought, had done their job to catch her eyes. I am Pheadra. Or Phae, should you prefer. His mind froze he didn't know what to say or do he had this funny feeling in his stomach, like he did every time he felt, happy. What a beautiful name, Phae, I don't want to hurt her, she could be my friend, she could be more than my friend. She spoke the question again. "I am here to try and find a new partner to help me in old buissness i need to finish, you seem like the trust worthy type my young one" He slyly spoke very seductively as he closed in around her. He stood about a meter away staring deeply into her eyes.