the Rift

Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine smiled. She would be a good opponent indeed, and he was already proud that she was to be apart of their group. He nodded his head in greeting. He learned from Psyche not to dawdle with speech, so he skipped right to it. He took a moment to think of a plan, then activated it. He ran towards her, leaning to the left. He wanted her to think that he was going toward her left. Upon getting closer to her, just a few feet, he side steps to the left a little, then proceeds to side step more right in the next second. He aims his horn toward her shoulder, attempting to leave a small slash there. After he makes his attack he continues running then quickly turn around and assumes a defensive position. He smiles, hoping to see a gash were his horn touched her flesh.

[OCC:
Attack: He aimed his horn at her shoulder, wants to leave a light gash there.
Defense: After he attacks he gets into a defense position.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Teaching Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-05-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-08-2012, 06:13 PM