the Rift

Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open]

Zikar-Sin Posts: 78
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8
M.E.

A pang of sympathy struck his chest as Sin watched the filly-foal stumble her way out of sight, hiding behind a large tree like a frightened mouse confronted with the silhouette of a forest cat. He refrained from approaching any closer, figuring it was safer to keep away from her now; the best thing at this point was to convince her that he was safe, and to get her to trust him enough to approach him. He listened as the young one hiccuped.

*"Mother...Mother always told me to never speak to strangers."*

Sin's eyes melted and he couldn't help a smile as he watched the foaling's shy antics; he was already falling in love with the adorable young filly. "Your mother taught you well," he said soothingly, lowering his head and letting his voice drop to a gentle whisper, "it's always safest staying with someone you know. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sin, and I'm new to the forest, just like you." He decided to use the his shortened monicker instead of his full title, to make it easier for the foaling to remember. "There now, I'm not so strange anymore, am I? What's your name?"

He watched the little one with calm, friendly eyes, doing his best to remain serene and trying not to startle the poor thing into paralysis. "Where is your mother?" He asked coaxingly, trying to bring the little one out of her shell. "Where are you from? Do you have a herd?" Hopefully asking her these types of questions would calm her to some extent and maybe even help him track down her rightful parent. He couldn't leave this one defenseless during these uncertain, dangerous times.

Messages In This Thread
Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Zikar-Sin - 12-04-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:43 PM