the Rift

Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open]

Farai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

OOC:: Appearance has been edited, please take a look ^^

Farai watched every movement the stallion made, becoming more comfortable as he spoke. She imprinted a bit, hoping he would invite her along the way. He was bigger than the monsters she had seen, and would be able to chase away the wolves and wild cats that she didn't know the names to. She noticed his eyes grow a bit softer, and she realized that she had forgotten why she was crying in the first place. She slowly stepped out farther, her tail bouncing a bit as she moved. "My mother is very smart!" the filly nodded. "That's a pretty name, Sinny! You are not very strange at all. My name is Farai." Her voice was warm, fizzy. But the next question startled her, and she groped for a memory that she couldn't quite put a hoof on.

"My mother..." she trailed off, turning her head to look where she had come from. "All I remember is waking up under a big tree, and my something smelled funny. I don't know what the smell was." She crinkled her nose, recalling the smell of death that she didn't recognize. "I can't remember what happened before that. I'm sorry, Sinny..." She trailed off, embarrassed she didn't have a better story for her new friend.

"Maybe you have seen my mother? Where do you live?" The filly had questions of her own, bubbling over from days of no one to talk to but the chipmunks.

WC | 252
Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk"
Think Think Think

Messages In This Thread
Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:43 PM