the Rift

War is Never Cheap Here [Deimos/d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

Green. It was too green. The warmth of the Sun had returned and caressed blood soaked fur as birds took up their high pitched song which grated on disgruntled lobes. The smells too sweet and fresh, Bird Song blinked awake from the harsh grip of Frost Fall, the latter a month the shade much preferred. The snows in the North were his only relief and he left them behind reluctantly to start his search in the Threshold as representative for the new Aurora Basin Time Mender. A different magic filled his entity now, just like the Moon had before, the God of Spark had seen it fit to bestow a similar gift. Sealing the lips of the reluctant Nightshade, he would have to accept the God as the patron, not that he would worship the clever bastard.

Trees soon engulfed him and d'Artagnan found himself wondering through the Threshold, flicking his tail from side to side in a relaxed manner. He spent a short while ghosting around tree trunks and ducking under branches until he found a mare. The shade came to a halt, pools of curiosity observing the pale femme. She looked bedraggled, like someone had grabbed her long pitch tail and dragged her rump first through a hedge, knots of mane hanging lifeless. It overshadowed her intricate body of small delicate proportion and a spiralled horn had grown sharply through limp forelock.

Happy to of found a unicorn on his first trip for the Basin, d'Artagnan made his presence known by stepping around a trunk and presenting himself before her. Leaving little room between them as he turned dual coloured oculars on her. "Welcome to Helovia, it's a pleasure to meet my own kind. I'm d'Artagnan" voice as morose as usual. A clump of his own inky forelock lay tangled in the clutches of reindeer horns, deadly but unwanted. Especially the nose.

[sorry it took me so long to get to you Tamme <3]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: War is Never Cheap Here [Deimos/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 12-06-2012, 05:42 PM