the Rift

War is Never Cheap Here [Deimos/d'Art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

Undergrowth moaned in the arrival of the deathly General, his dark hide appearing beside the Mender with his usual haunting air. d'Artagnan offered a short nod to the silent creature who was now in charge of all things militaristic, quite ideal for a steed of his talents. The shade making sure he stood at least a few inches away from him, his lance long and deadly as always. Eyes flickered away and to the pale femme occasionally being drawn to his red nose, it was highly distracting much to his despair. A short indecipherable noise left Deimos's maw and d'Artagnan gave him a look of mild amusement, wondering if there would ever come a day when he would suddenly start talking in eloquent speech. The image in his mind threatening to keel the red boy over in peels of laughter.

A sleek level voice speared his daydreams of a talking Deimos as the mare introduced herself as Tammenia. Antlers following nose he swung to listen, lobes twitching forwards as he gave quite a vibrant proffer of his head in return. Glad her question had gotten them straight to the point, "that we are! Only unicorns may enter our borders and they must swear to adhere to that view." If was the closest he could get his voice away from a growl, wearing a small smile after a magnificent bow. With that he turned to Deimos and wondered if could manage his own name, a rumble of laughter vibrating though a red covered body.

"I am d'Artagnan and he is Deimos." He followed up with his own introductions, leaving out their titles for now until he understood exactly what the mare wanted here. She seemed a little older than himself, not a common thing to d'Artagnan often finding himself the grandpa of parties.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: War is Never Cheap Here [Deimos/d'Art] - by d'Artagnan - 12-11-2012, 07:30 PM