the Rift

A Little Visit [Archibald]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

D e l i n n e

The sound of a broken branch made her flick back her ears and she looked around. There was someone here after all. As the noise came closer, she tried to see into the darkness of the trees even though it was useless. The sun rays didn't help her a bit.
As she heard the noise came closer, she backed a little. Maybe she wasn't allowed to be here? Was this a holy place?
Dell snorted quietly and turned her head, only to catch the giant standing there. Holy..!

She jumped and got away from his warning bite. Shit! Her eyes followed the figure from hooves to head. This one was big.
She looked the equine in his eyes, practically staring at him. He was huge. His black face was solid except for a thick blaze stretching from his forehead to his muzzle - covering it in white - and his four legs was decorated with white socks.
Somehow she recognized him, but couldn't quite remember where. He spoke with a solid voice, making her feel like she was intruding and had to go away.
"You dare trespass on the Windtossed Foothills? I am warning you, mare, that if you wish harm upon this land you will not leave it with your life." What? She didn't wish to harm anyone.

Dell looked upon the huge stallion and said with a clear and confident voice;
"I wish no harm to this land; I only seek for someone whom I have to talk to. I seek for someone that's been involved with a mare named Mandrake." Her name made the mare shiver, as her mind imprinted the picture of the jaguar. That hadn't been the most pleasurable moment for her, exactly.

Word count: 289
OOC: Just tested the other table x3 And not much muse for Delinne, but this will have to do ^

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Credits

Messages In This Thread
A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-09-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-12-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 01-14-2013, 01:50 PM