the Rift

A Little Visit [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
"The Earth God is a great god. Because he sends you, I will let you have your answer." Archibald took a step back, brows furrowing and eyes watching Delinne skeptically. His black body tensed, his muscles clearly defined under the taught skin. Loretta crouched beside him, ready to strike. The fuming anger from Archibald was still apparent, even through his softening words.

"I can tell you what you need to know about the mare--but nothing other than that. I am Archibald the Dauntless, son of Mandrake." He did not add that she had many other sons, or that he was her favorite, or anything else that was directly related to his family. Archibald would not stand here and talk over his family business, but because it was requested from the Earth God Archibald would give her the bare minimum. It was no secret that Archibald favored the Earth God above all others--the bay god had blessed him with his incredible power as well as his wondrous companion. Archibald would be forever thankful and in debt to the deity. Apart from being blessed by the hooves of the patron earth, the god looked over the Foothills like it was his child. Archibald shared a similar love for the mountainous region, and he felt connected to the god because of it.

"Tell me, what does the Earth God demand of you, how full of knowledge must you be before returning to his shrine?" Archibald flicked his tail impatiently, already growing tired of standing here. His body wanted to chase the mare away, teeth scrape over the contour of her muscled rump as he watched her run away from him like a scared whelp.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-09-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-12-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM