the Rift

A Little Visit [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
That is where Delinne fell short. Archibald was the biological son of Mandrake. Him and his twin, Vincent, were carried her her womb. His father, as told to him, was a massive stallion at nearly 19 hands tall, just as Vincent and Archibald were. The black twins took nothing from their mother--everything they had was directly a result of their father. Maybe Mandrake hated that, maybe she loved it. No one would ever know.

"My mother has my unshakable loyalty--what she does, I do." Archibald said shortly, answering the female with no more than she need to know. Less is more, Mandrake had always taught him. Archibald was not a creature of words, although he did speak well and almost beautifully at times. This time, however, was not one where the unicorn would be able to gain insight in part of the Dauntless that not many others had witnessed. Archibald was too hell-bent on getting this mare out of his land as quickly as possible.

Golden eyes took in the sign of respect the lightning-marked mare showed, and he let his muscles relax. By lowering her head, Archibald knew she would not be here to fight. Loretta, noticing Archibald's new relaxed, but still solid, stance, she followed suit and softened. However, her amber eyes still stayed cold as ice on the mare. Her tail flicked behind her impatiently, mirroring her bonded.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-09-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Delinne - 12-12-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: A Little Visit [Archibald] - by Archibald - 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM