Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia wandered, without her memories and with Tinek following loyally. The fact that he could not send her pictures and communicate in his own way was torture, but he gritted his teeth and moved forward. Crimson eyes recognized the small, white dragon in the distance, and he glanced toward his bond mate with a small pause. She should be fine; she normally did not travel far. With a powerful thrust of his wings, the sky fish took to the clouds and then landed on a bough of the large willow tree, claws taking hold and long, scaled tail wrapping around it carefully.

The royal was only a baby still, and he was about half the size that he would crow to be. He tucked his metallic wings to his side and let out a small, hollow chirp in greeting to the white. The little pale dragon was about of the same stature as the black Comadre, he noticed. Were they related? Most likely not. A deep instinct told Tinek that he should be of higher rank than the elder white, but instead he focused on the fact that he was not even a year in age.

Ophelia's cloven hooves made their way closer, and the silver visibly relaxed, though his expression turned to heartache. Embarrassed by his open emotions, he grimaced and looked down at his clawed hands, hearing while listening to the white call the others. "She cannot hear me..." he murmured quietly. "I cannot hear her. I..." he trailed, his dragon-language a little rough. "I feel lost." Tinek looked to his elder for guidance.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silence of the Heart [Companions and bonded] - by Ophelia - 12-05-2012, 07:07 PM