A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Levi had been followed.

After departing from a possessed Leander, Phaedra had wandered waiting for her wings to heal enough to allow flight. The snowstorm that the Sultan had brought down on her, had caused a number of wounds to her large wings; which were now for some reason, shiny and white, rather than tawny and spotted. Dried blood marred the white plumage, dully ruining the angelic visage that she had suddenly acquired. Still, the halo glimmered above her head, sending sparkles drifting down in front of her gaze, every now and then. During her travels, she had spied Levi, and followed him. With the tumble he had taken, it was possible that there was an underlaying condition - something to do with his coordination, or motor skills that caused him to so randomly fall. He certainly seemed alright but...You never know. It also gave Phae a chance to practise her skills as a spy - to be unseen. As she slunk silently behind him, she watched as another pegasus greeted Levi. She figured they must be in the same herd, the Dragon's Throat, that Levi had spoken about previously. Halting, she flickered her ears forward, listening; her flighty instincts telling her that she should remain unseen. After all, she was in no condition to make a quick getaway - flying at this point would surely re-open all of her wounds, and delay the time it would take them to heal. Still, Levi was no threat to her, and if this new stallion was in the same herd as Levi, surely he would have no reason to attack her. She was a pegasus after all, and wasn't that what their herd was all about?

Breaking her cover, Phae stepped out of the foliage into view of the two stallions; moving towards them smoothly and daintily. She appraised the new stallion, noting that their eye colour was nearly the same. She stood a few inches taller than the faded-bay, for she was quite a tall lithe mare. " Hello boys" She said flirtatiously, eyeing Note with interest. Could he be the one for Sohalia...? She thought; only time would tell. But he certainly seemed kind, and handsome. Phae's cool green gaze took in the odd markings on his neck, wondering if he was born that way, or branded by some unnatural deity.

Folding her now-white wings close to her sides, grimacing as the scabs pulled painfully at the new skin underneath, she looked to Levi, who appeared to be right as rain. "Hello Levi. How are you feeling?"

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM